Guys, what would you think of a girl who saved her firsts for the right guy but wasn’t extremely attached to being “pure”?

thegirlfromthething u
“Firsts” as in first kiss, first boyfriend, first time having sex, etc.
I’ve been into guys before but I’ve never really made an effort to pursue them and it’s very rare that I’m attracted to someone, physically and/or emotionally. So if I did go for a guy I must think he’s really something and we could have a future together. This does mean that I have no previous romantic or sexual partners, to the point that I’ve never even held someone’s hand or been in the “talking” stage with a guy.
I’ve noticed among girls who are also waiting for the right guy that some of them have this “I’m precious and I’m not like other girls because I respect myself and stay pure” attitude. I don’t think of my abstinence from sex and dating that way. It’s not about being virtuous, being better than girls who have done more than me, or respecting my future husband; it’s about wanting to have these experiences with the right guy so we can both enjoy them properly. Guys, at least here, seem to like the first mindset I described- so would your experiences with your girlfriend feel less meaningful if she picked you for her first time but she didn’t have that focus on purity?
14
2