Guys, Will you like me after sex?

Cancaer89
I met a nice guy almost 2 weeks ago on social media and we’ve talked nearly every day on phone or internet. 1st time we met at a shoe store (me buying family gift) . It wasn’t so awkward and I wasn’t as nervous. It wasn’t a long visit but We ended up talking the rest of the day on the phone. 2nd time we met was next day he needed a ride (I was skeptical because at that point we only been speaking a for a few days and he already ask for a favor) I went ahead and did so just to see the turn out. Turnout wasn’t as bad I did have rode rage but I did what he asked he was grateful and apologetic. Anyways we agreed I get brownie points for it and that next time we see each other he come get me and ride me around. The next time was the same day. So the 3rd meet up was later on that night he came to get me and we went to the park which was really nice and comforting then got food came back to my place We both felt the attraction from the jump but we both wanted to contain it. He wanted to take a nap bcus he had a night shift in a couple hours. I didn’t mind so while he laid down I caress his hair and fondle with his skin I think he enjoyed my touch too much he randomly said he wants to but doesn’t want to ruin anything so I said I totally understand too so he lays down a few moments later his phone goes off. He gets it then lays back down HOWEVER this time I decided to lay with him on the couch he welcomed me with his arms around me One thing leads to another I feel something poking , things get tighter, clothes come off etc It was a week and a half at this point. 😔 I hope I didn’t ruin anything bcus he’s wonderful at least for me and I wonder if this could be something great for 2 fun loving pot heads
Guys, Will you like me after sex?
Add Opinion