Stuck at work all day, no time to meet people. WHERE TO GET A DATE?

SkyRez
So this is pretty simple and I'm sure you've all felt it; I'm going into my senior year of high school, and have a damn good medical assistant job. I love my work, and I keep myself occupied with various other activities outside work, whether it be working on whatever construction project, daily farm work, or fishing/shooting.

Problem is this leaves little time for meeting girls in my town. If I could I'd ignore this... but I've spoiled myself since middle school with good solid relationships, and I feel empty at times without a "woman" to share the fun with now.

As it turns out finding a cute girl on facebook you'd like to get to know, and messaging her saying precisely that... doesn't really work well. Of course, COVID complicates this.

Any suggestions are helpful! Thanks, also, enjoy my political views by going to my profile! This is way out left field from what I normally do on this site... 😂👌
2
0