How can I get my boyfriend to take better care of his skin, without hurting his feelings?

Anonymous
My boyfriend is a very handsome man, but I’ve come to notice he doesn’t take care of his skin very well. He doesn’t own a scrub or a loofah, and barely every moisturizes or uses sunscreen. His routine pretty much consists of splashing some water on himself in the shower once a day.

This isn’t a big deal to me, but I’m really into skin care (when we first met he couldn’t stop going on about how amazingly soft and glowing my skin is), so I want to offer some tips without sounding judgmental. He has back acne and some seemingly premature wrinkles (which he’s told me he’s a little insecure about) so I don’t want him to perceive that me saying something means I’m turned off by any of it. We’ve been dating 2 years now and I just want him to stay healthy.

Suggestions?
4
2