15 d

Why don’t people value keeping the mystery in a relationship?

Anonymous
When people don’t bother to hold in farts at all I feel like that’s just a lack of respect for your partner. That’s not being comfortable it’s just being gross. Farting is natural but that doesn’t automatically make it not gross. Body odor is natural but it’s still gross. I feel like leaving the room is a way of showing that you want your partner to find you attractive. Being comfortable is being open and honest on an emotional level not a physical one ( besides intimacy 😉). Maybe I’m cynical cause my last boyfriend farted near me I’ve too many tines. The last straw was when he farted on my lap and burned my nose hairs off. He said he wanted to be comfortable around he and holding it gave him a stomach ache, I never farted around him once. I sucked up a couple of stomach aches lol. I just honestly felt like he never felt the need to impress me... like at all. And trust me this showed up in other areas of the relationship too
2
1