If we have an argument on the same day we pre-scheduled to have a date, is it okay for him to cancel on me?

Wildflower8
Me and my boyfriend got into an argument earlier bcoz we were on the phone and all of a sudden the call got dropped i called him back and he didn't pick him then calls me 10 minutes later, when i asked what happened he used the excuse that my connection is always and that he is tired of the call dropping and that is why he didn't call back, meanwhile i called back ithin seconds after the called got dropped and he told me he didn't notice my calls until 10 minutes later😒.

I was extremely mad because of the way he was acting as if im responsible for tmobile's weak signal lately🙄 of course i called him on whatsapp at some point it said that he was on another call so i brought that up but instead he started being even more angrier and he would deny everything as if there's no proof. I was so mad that i called him a master liar and that took the argument to a whole another level. I respect and love him and i never say anything disrespectful or curse words, we hungup and stopepd talking. After hours i texted him to ask if we are still going on the date, and he had the nerves to tell me I've been abusing him mentally and that he needs his time alone to reinvent himself and that a such corrupted person like him shouldn't be around me since he's a master liar. I apologized and he is still tripping over this. Is it okay for him to jump to conclusions and cancel our date?
1
2