I asked him if we could meet to talk about the fact that we had sex, but I changed my mind?

Anonymous
He went radio silence for two weeks after sex and I guess I just needed a closure, so I asked him if we could meet up to talk. He accepted and we're supposed to meet up tomorrow to talk about it, but I realized that there's no point in talking about it. It was a spontaneous one time thing that I just want to forget it ever happened. He obviously doesn't want anything further with me, so having a closure is pointless.
Should I go anyway? What do I even say, how do I start the conversation about it when I actually don't want it? Should I cancel?
4 mo
I think he agreed to meet up just to be nice, to make me feel better. Which makes me feel even worse, lol.
4
1