Dating a much younger man has drastically increased my insecurities about aging. How do I deal with these insecurities in this relationship?

Anonymous
I started dating a guy a lot younger than me (I'm 42. He's 25). We've been officially dating for about 6 months. Every other man I've been with has been at least 1 year older than me. I would have never thought I would date a younger guy (let alone one so much younger), but the typical problems with age gaps relationships don't come up with my current boyfriend. He's very mature, he's a college grad with a high paying job, he's responsible for his own life , and he's very comfortable with commitment. (He's actually better in several of those categories than some of my exes who are close to my age.) In fact, most of the differences the age gap has caused in our relationship have actually been positive ( less baggage, more energetic,
more stamina in bed, etc.)

There is one major negative that has resulted from our age difference: I've become self-conscious about my aging.
I've always worked hard to eat right/stay in great shape. Consequently I do feel/look quite a lot younger than most. However, my current boyfriend is super ripped, has young smooth skin. I love having a boyfriend with a hot young bod, but since I'm with him about every day I've very much noticed physical differences between us. I'm a lot further in the physical aging process than him. It makes me feel insecure about my body, my aging, his attraction to me, and whether or not he'll eventually leave me for a younger woman (I often catch them checking him out). I'm not "in love" yet, but I'm getting there. I want this to work out long term so badly, but my new insecurities have me much less confident about that.
I know he is physically attracted to me and I have no reason to believe he intends on leaving me (although I don't know if this will last in the future). However, these insecurities are growing larger inside and are starting to have a negative impact on our relationship and on me in general. How do I stop feeling so insecure and start feeling more confident about me aging and our relationship?
Updates:
4 mo
PS- We have talked about the "having kids" thing and that isn't an issue in our relationship. Also, I do have 2 kids (1 of which switches between living with me and her dad). They both get along with my boyfriend very well.

I just thought I had to mention that as it was likely inevitably going to be brought up by someone
Dating a much younger man has drastically increased my insecurities about aging. How do I deal with these insecurities in this relationship?
Add Opinion