I can't accept that it will never be?

Anonymous
Im having a really hard time accepting that ill probably never be with this girl. I can't stop thinking about her. She is on my mind 24 hours a day. She knows how I feel and someone that she knows told me she's been trying to talk to another guy. She isn't thinking about me and I know it she doesn't care. I've been trying to better myself but the depression always comes back when she comes into my mind again. Its really demotivating and hard to care about anything else. The thought she could be with someone else doing the things I wanted to do with her fucking kills me. I know what everyone is probably going to say like that it takes time but im getting really sick of feeling this way. I feel really hopeless and pissed off because I know I can't do anything about it. The night I saw the pic of her holding hands with someone. I can't even describe how I felt. I think I screamed in anger for a good 5 mins in my car on my way home from where I was at. I thought I wouldn't feel so bad anymore but I still do. How can I just accept it? by the way we were friends before I told her how I felt and after she rejected me I basically put it im not going to talk to her anymore.
I can't accept that it will never be?
Add Opinion