How should I go about breaking up with my boyfriend of 7 months?

Anonymous
I’ve tried to break up with him a total of 4 times ( don’t judge). I tried blocking him and he started to dm me on insta and I took him back. He just isn’t the right one for me but for some reason I keep going back and it’s hard for me to resist when he text and calls me. I think I’m subconsciously scared that I won’t find anyone else to like me (even tho I know that’s not true) . Now our relationship had turned sexual ( no dates etc ) . I brung this issue to him so many times and I’m just tired or repeating the same thing over and over me. its a cycle of me telling him this isn’t going to work then him begging me to stay. Lately I've been pretending like everything is ok and that I’m happy when really I’m sick of him. All he wants is sex. He calls me at my most Vulnerable moments for sex and I end up giving it to him. I always feel some sort of guilt or regret afterwards (and he knows it ) . Would it be wrong of me to just change my number and move on? He knows I been feeling this way for a while so It shouldn’t seem like Im doing this out of nowhere.
* Sorry for the bad grammar *
4
1