Does who a person has dated in the past influence your opinion of them now (in terms of their dating potential)?

Anonymous
You've met an attractive, seemingly smart, educated young adult with a respectable job, so you've decided to hit it off and exchange your social media information.

You come home, browse their photo album on Facebook and come to the realization, that their high school sweetheart, the person who they have dated for the past 8 years and hoped to marry, is a low-brow retard who works at a poultry processing factory, likes to keep their social media status on "single" at all times- regardless of their actual relationship status, and spends their free time taking pictures of themselves squatting next to other people's expensive sports cars and nailing posters of Mr. Olympia on every empty wall in the flat they share with 3 other young men.

Or imagine the alternative, in case your preferred potential partner's ex partner is a female-
A bimbo whose current occupation on social media reads "I don't have", whose photo albums are mostly filled with pictures of gel nails and a few pictures of what is probably supposed to be their face, but more closely resembles an aspiring SFX student's exam project for their movie makeup course.

What do you do?

Do you respectfully run for the hills on the assumption that you are, most likely, not going to be a very good match for someone who found these individuals a good match for them in the past.

Or

Do you refrain from judgement, because surely there must have been something redeemable about these characters that isn't immediately obvious from just looking at their social media.
Or, perhaps, there wasn't and it's precisely the reason why this person isn't in a relationship with them anymore.

In other words, does who a person has dated in the past carry any implications for you on how you perceive them now?
Do you interpret their questionable selection of past partners as an indication that their own values and qualities may also be questionable?
I don't think much about it, they are not dating those people anymore for a reason.
I refrain from judgement, I will see for myself whether this person is worth dating or not
I will definitely judge them for it, I don't think I would be a good fit for someone with that kind of dating history
Vote C
Cats are cute
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
2