28 d

Would you date someone whom you liked VERY much, who would not kiss you unless you got bloodwork done generally for a communicable illness, first?

Witnessing the transition covid 19 pandemic, as far as all of the day to day adjustments regarding close and distant contact with Friends family S O and strangers; I feel like I get a small glimpse into How it would feel too love love and have sex ore A I D S and after. (We can include With A I D S syphilis Ghonorrea Chlamydia Herpes simplex and many other std goodies, but A I D S was most prevalent as national concern )

Sex, once being something people entered into into a lot more freely - with concerns but disease maybe not Being high on the list. Suddenly became something rather disconcerting: Should we , shouldn’t we, Wait period, can I trust you physiologically etc. Completely different world and approach to everyone in it in one lifetime. I don’t think everyone Experiences enormous shifts like that. War is smother of course. As well as liberation movements. For a while people were wirrued about touching anything and anyone near them bc there was so Much mystery surrounding everything. Eventually the myths were gradually struck down, people calmed down and Releasing their vigilant mental grip against A I D S now having a better idea what they were dealing with. You can’t get it from spot or washing hands it touching un lacerated skin. Etc

Well we are in a similar situation - romantically- with covid 19 though its more Challenging in ways bc we have to deal with air droplets skin context and saliva exchange. ~~~ Forget about sex!!~~try making out without any of those ingredients 😎

Now maybe for very young people IF they grow up having to test blood before scoring first base, it will seem normal. But for people who grew up walking into a bar and leaving With a hook up, kissing a date a sweet good night as an indication you are happy with the way things are progressing and would like to continue getting acquainted—This huge potential shift in what “ cautious” means will be very disorienting
(continued*)

Yes I’ll wait 🥰🥰
No way 😂😂
Depends🧐🧐Details below
Vote C
GirlGuy
28 d
disconcerting and I’m guessing at least initially if not eternally, met with a great deal of resentment and resistance...

Now, the old fashioned courting types, may be very pleased if things have to slow Down to such and extent as a matter of course, so they will now be the norm and everyone Joins them in their world - kind of like introverts during quarantine 😛☺️...

I’m guessing most people will be disgruntled to say the least Forced to get full blood panel just for a smooch 😘
28 d
The expectation is covid 19 won’t simply go away and virus concerns won’t simply be covid 19. More and more viruses are expected to pop up years to come at an increasingly rate. (details too lengthy to address here. Other -post -worthy 🙃)

So, IF a world of masks gloves and regular blood testing becomes the new normal... Would YOU be wiling to get tested and wait a month it so for a hug and a good night kiss?

{Me, I don’t mind. I’m patient 😛🤓😇❤️}
43
15