When it comes to dating, there are 3 types of women: The easy ones, the difficult ones, and the ones who are worth it. Agree or disagree?

Shuri
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. He took me to dinner last night, and I finally asked him what drew him to me in particular. We met on Hinge. He said that there's three types of women: The easy ones, the difficult ones, and what he calls the 'worth it' ones. He said the easy ones have no standards or, if they do, they don't ever enforce them, which makes it easy to get in and get out. Then he said there's the ones that have a stick up their ass and think they're too good for anyone. He said I was one that would be considered 'worth it'. So my profile had a question on it that asked which was better: PS4 or Xbox One (Hint: It's PS4). He thought it was funny that I "gave" the answer but he said it was a unique question that women wouldn't ask. Then he said he saw I went to college, I was a teacher, I had pictures of my dog, and of my cakes that I decorated so he said I was down to Earth, too. He also liked that I was well spoken and close to my family. I had standards, too, but they weren't impossible to meet and none of them were based on money and stuff.

He said most guys think this way when looking for a woman. If a guy doesn't want a relationship, he wants an easy girl. If he wants to divide and conquer, they usually pursue the stuck up snobby one (consciously or subconsciously). But when they're ready for something good, they really want someone that's 'worth it'. Not easy to get, but also not impossible, and can be pretty reasonable contingent on personal interests, personality, and wants.
I agree with your boyfriend.
I agree with most, but not all, of what your boyfriend said.
Disagree. He's 100% wrong.
Vote C
Other response.
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
1