Girls, do you want to be with someone as much as I do or feel lonely?

Anonymous
Hey, I am curious if girls also long to be with someone and be intimate. I am 29 and my last real relationship was in 2015 and then from 2016-2020 I've been on and off with a situationship with a friend but we recently stopped talking in May, we weren't officially together but we were such good friends that it practically felt like we were a couple, unfortunately I had to cut it off because it got toxic.

Anyway, I don't know what it is, I just don't feel happy, I feel sad all the time at the thought of not finding someone and being single. It's just so hard to connect with someone, only been in 1 relationship. I get very lonely and feel alone sometimes that if I think about it want to just cry. I don't know why I am like this, I just want a relationship where there's just honest communication, love and no BS. I am not sure if I'll ever find that, but I don't feel that spark with many people I meet.

I wish I had someone, and it's not like I don't have my shit together, I have a salaried job, a car, and pretty much okay on financials and the only thing missing is a love life. I feel so sad. I don't know sometimes I also wish I had someone to talk to, I don't even have friends, I do but I don't consider them close.
2