If men could get the same level of attention from women as women do from men, do you think that all men would be cheaters?

CubsterShura
Inspired by this question, and I'm gonna quote the part that really struck me because I think it's an excellent point. Why are women still dating and marrying men while all of them cheat if given the chance? ↗

"If men could get casual sex as easily as women then most of them would never know what the term monogamy mean."

Basically, the idea is that almost all men would cheat if they got the same attention as women because it would open more opportunities for them to cheat. I actually never thought of it that way and I feel like I can't even disagree. What do you think?

I'm allowing anon answers only because the original question was from an anonymous user.
109
23