2 mo

Men, Is there a way to start really liking older women if you love young women?

Anonymous
I usually dont care but as I get older, getting a little annoyed by the comments since I tend to date much younger (like, as young as legally possible basically to a couple years older). My friends sometimes make jokes and most of them are harmless but a couple friends actually judge me for it and say that a guy in his mid 30s should only go as young as like late 20s. I'm cool with late 20s but if I follow what catches my eye and interest the strongest, I always end up being into very young women.

Am I wrong for going for what I want? Is there a way to find older women as sexually and romantically attractive and not feel like I'm settling or denying myself what I really want? That doesn't seem fair to either of us. Right now, I'm finally getting into marriage mindset and I want her to be very young when we marry.

I guess I'm annoyed that people act like you can just control what and who attracts you, turns you on, makes you want to commit. Either that or a lot of men are the same and just in denial or force themselves to be satisfied with older women. Which is it?
2
1