Don't know how I feel about my friend?

Anonymous
Okay simple, I don't know how I feel about my friend. Like I'm starting to develop feelings for her. We hangout all the time, I act like a high schooler when she texts me. But I'm not super attracted to her. She's pretty don't get me wrong but, I don't know, like I said I'm not super attractive to her. I know and completely understand looks aren't everything but that's just not it.

She invited me to go out of town with her and her brother but I declined. When she was driving she was sending text saying stuff like I miss you. But I found out, the next week when we were at the bar with our friends. That she slept with her ex. After that, that was all I could think about. Then this week she messaged me saying she was sad, and I asked why. She said its because she was lonely and wanted to be in a relationship but added that her ex will always have part of heart.

I don't know how I feel about her, but even if I did. I'm almost 100% sure she doesn't feel the same. And that's it. Sorry if this was hard to follow or understand. I don't know if I want advice or what not, but I did need to vent this so thanks.
Don't know how I feel about my friend?
1
3