How would you feeling if you're partner talked about other people they'd dated in the past?

GlitterFairy16
I know im only 16 and im not slut at all. Im still a virgin, I've just happened to have dated a threw guys and experienced a lot of males attraction.

I don't know what it is about myself what guys like so much. Im not even bragging but most the romantic interests I've had in life have struggled to fully move on from me. Some would call me crazy and weird to their friends but that doesn't stop them stalking my social media.

I think its just because im actually a really good person to the people i have in my life and have a fun personality and once thats gone people miss it.

So anyway i try to not talk about my past relationships with my boyfriend because i don't want him to think differently of me. Most these guys were only a 1 or 2 date thing nothing serious.

My boyfriend found a hat under my bed and he asked were i got i from. I explained when i went on holiday not long before i got into a relationship with him. A lad i danced with in a club gave me it. He just laughed and called me a party girl.

I've opened up about my ex before to him, especially when things started getting serious but know i couldn't care less and never talk about him.

But sometimes i just have stories about when I've also happened to be with a guy i was romantically involved with that i will almost bring up into a conversation and then i have to track back and not say anything or take the guy i was dating out of the story. Just because im not sure how he feels about me talking about my past relationships with boys.
5
0