1 d

Have you ever made a list of what you want from a person when selecting your next partner?

Here is a video of the kind of the kinds of people you will find in the dating market.They expect a lot, too much right. They paint a picture of themselves to be high value. They take pride in their personality even when others subtly tell them it stinks of 'B°tch.' Many reward their bad behaviour aswell so they refuse to change.
You fell for it because they know exactly what you want and their aim was to convince you they have it rather than show it. You'll eventually realise but by then you wasted a lot of your time and you feel isolated from your friends and family because they convinced you that they weren't needed.
It would be good to see the results and also comment if you wish
Yes i set high expectations but after watching the video I need to re-evaluate
Yes I set high expectations, I am low value and I manipulate
Yes I set high expectations but I am actually high value myself so it's fair
Vote C
Yes, I set low expections tho that are reasonable and fair
Vote D
No, I have zero expectations and I am high value
Vote E
No, I have zero expectations but after watching this video I need to re-evaluate
Vote F
No, I have zero expectations and I am low value
Vote G
GirlGuy
13
17