1 mo

My ex FaceTimed me a couple nights ago to “check up on me” and I went on a stalking binge to find out he’s had a girlfriend for the past 2 months?

Kimchiiii
Long story short. My ex FaceTimed me the other night around 12AM and when he first called he hung up after a few rings then called back again. Since he called twice I thought maybe it was important so I answered it even though I told myself I wouldn’t. We didn’t talk about much, we were just playfully joking around about some stuff but I said a joke about our last sexual encounter (occurred early this year before his girlfriend I think) the content of the joke upset him and we got off the phone. He made sex jokes during our conversation so I was just trying to keep up. He usually takes all my jokes well and he’s even said some borderline hurtful jokes to me so I didn’t think it would spite him. Anyways, after we got off the phone I decided to look him up on social media since I haven’t done it in a while because I’m not friends with him on some social media’s. I went on his Facebook and found him tagged in a group photo with his arm around a girl. After doing some research and found the girl on Instagram, they are together. I feel dumb and horrible. I feel horrible because I feel like it’s disrespectful to her that he’s even FaceTiming me at 12AM asking to see my face and just talking to me. But I also feel dumb because the Facebook photo was up for a while I just never bothered to look because I was making sure not to social media stalk him. Another reason I feel dumb is because he knew the girl while we were together so it made me think of was everything just not real. I wanted everyone’s thoughts.
1
1