1 mo

Do u think he gets jealous on seeing me with my guy Frnd?

Anonymous
I wouldn’t say dis guy I went out with 2 times is my ex Cauz an ex would be with whom u had a relationship nd den ended. Though he and I got physically and emotionally inclined to each other and before dating we used to hangout. Above I’m telling d history of us.

So the thing is that ever since d dating ended he and I don’t hangout at all ( later on he tried to hangout as frndz but I didn’t want to) Whenever v see each other there’s like eye contact for at least once sometimes intense one too. Thrice he has seen me hanging out with my guy Frnd. Do you think he gets jealous?
1 mo
It’s not like he’s wanting to be with me Cauz if he did then he wouldn’t have ended and secondly he would have texted me to talk.
Rather it’s me who texts him to talk and in those talks also it’s like I’m shouting angrily at him for some or d other thing !
1
1