1 mo

Did he leave me for dead? Should I let go of this long time crush?

Juststrollinagain
Well when we met I clearly liekd him when we met as he was workign with my school. But I got scared and worried about the future and I decided that I should not focus on guys especailly since he looked like a stoner to me and I didn't want to get involved with the wrong people. He looked dejected and slumped over as soon as I left. This was our first meeting I recall. I also recall my running into him and trying to talk to him and him being to shy to talk and after an awkward pause I would just walk away and say see him and alright... He was far from a stoner. In fact he turned out to be an over achiever and a nerd. I then started to have a class with him. One day he seemed to always check me out and then one day he was really jelaouse and seemed to mock jmy conversation with another guy. I tried to speak with him he never made eye contact with me. I asked to hang out with him like once or twice and he was too busy:/ Or he didn't like the food I was offering. Fast forward a sad thing happened. I said I would finally talk to him senior year and was not doing well. He made a project that resembled me that took a year for him to work on. I felt flattered and felt maybe he did like me. A girl runs up to me and starts being overly nice to me. I message him later and then a few hours later he posts a photo saying the girl was his girlfriend. And then he was sort of nice, but then also told me he had a girlfriend when I said I liekd him and then , I let him be. And during graduation, he kept checkign me out and then, he eventually, seemed to turn against me in this the purge sort of way. I messaged him once after because I got scared because some people seemed to follow me and I knew he was intelligent. He was still dating the girl and blocked me. So, should I just let that one rot in the grave? I mean it would of been nice right? Would I be a fool to still like him? He seemed to always notice me over any girl in a room.
1 mo
bump... guys he and his broke up. i kept thinking that i wanted to move to this city in my town very specific. I found out he loved here too, its 2 years since we graduated, I still think of him. He has now moved to the place i said id move when i gradauted after i lived in the city in my town. Likek the same state and he works there now. I have been thinking about moving there too, someone from my dorm moved to the same place too H e likes the same places as me.
0
1