1 mo

If I'm rich but ugly, so what are the pros and cons of getting a gold digger girlfriend/wife? Is it worth it or I should just stay single?

Anonymous
If I have enough wealth to live a luxury life i. e. I'm rich. But unfortunately I'm not blessed with good looks and I have below average looks. But a pretty lady approaches me and wants to be my girlfriend and even wants to marry me but I know she is here for money. But she's being very politically correct with me and talking nicely. But I know it's my money talking.

So what are the pros and cons of being in a relationship with someone who is just in because you're rich.

( I didn't mean any offense by term gold digger, I used it just to make this question catchy and I didn't use it in the description. )
0
1