1 mo

Girls, Why does she act happy one minute and the next not so much?

Anonymous
Started talking to a girl who lives near and showed interest in each other immediately. I asked her if she would like to come out with me and she said yes, that she would consider pursuing a relationship with me too. However, we couldn’t meet because of lockdown , It appears that she suffers from depression. suffers a lot of downs and ups which are often spoke about in her posts.

We stopped talking as much. Every now and then I would drop her a message to see how she is sometimes she was friendly and happy and put lots of “xxx” others she seemed moody.

Also a lot of guys comment on her photos so I asked why and she said she doesn’t like them and they just keep commenting. A few weeks later, I asked if she still wanted to come out with me and she said at the moment she’s going through a lot , and that she needs time , so I said ok and she said she might but now she’s just going through a lot and it’s still lock down. weeks went by and she started liking all my pictures and everything,

So I said she looked hot in one of her photos and she told me she had been training hard in the gym, I said I still want to go out with her she said “if it helps I have more time in 5 weeks when I finish my studies xx “ and then I said sure I’ll contact you she said thank you for understanding? So why does she act this way, like sometimes happy and others not so friendly. But then said I’d it helps she’s free on a few weeks after finishing studying
1