29 d

Why are most tall guys unattractive and have a rotten personaity?

Petra150
Now knowing only sick hores and girls who are immature and shallow , would find a taller man attractive , I'd like to know what's the main reason that we girls should get the fuck away from every awkward and horrible tall guy, and find a guy avarage height. Reasons are many why hardly any tall guys are attractive, and not many grown up women feel attracted to them, but what make a tall guy so unattractive, well ofcause the height, you can't feel attracted to a guy taller than youself, it's simply not possible against nature to get in touch with a guy taller than yourself, as he woilll beat you up , tall guts nature it to be violent, while normal height men ofcause protect you. NO avarage height guy will never try to be violent or insecure, it's the simply fact. LOve to hear other reasons why tall guy's simply are so unattractive and useless in every way, well I konw there are many reasons and that millions of real women feel like me
6
1