1 mo

Guy I was dating has come back after getting back with his ex. Should I give him a second chance?

Anonymous
I was dating this guy and everything was going so good til he randomly went quiet then a week later I found out he went back to his ex hence him not messaging me.

He messaged me 2 days ago saying he knows he made a mistake, wants to try with me and is going to leave her. Do I even give him a second chance? I’ve made it clear at this point I don’t want to be hurt and I don’t want his girlfriend being hurt so I won't even entertain/chat to him until he’s made a decision and acted on it.

Just not sure I should give a second chance, but I did really like him and our chemistry was something I’ve never experienced before - he’s even said that to me before all this and now he’s come crawling back said the same again. What do I do? 😕
1
2