1 mo

Girl said she was kinda talking to someone when I asked her on a date?

Cyrus25
A girl I’ve been talking with for a while we’ve had our ups and downs, I don’t know how to put all of this in a short way because there’s so much between us.. she’s been somewhat flaky over text since I’ve known her, however, we have hung out before. I decided to finally ask her on a date, “Would you consider goin on a date sometime soon?” She had replied that she was kinda talking to someone.. which fucking stung because I feel like an idiot for not just being more direct with her earlier on... I replied “That’s okay I just wanted to let you know how I felt about our situation. (referring to past conflicts and giving my point of view) If things don’t work out that dates still an option ☺️” and she replied back “okay 😊” this was over snap. Please tell me you all’s honest opinions on what I can do to potentially rekindle our relationship and maybe even date. Currently I’m just gonna cool off for a few weeks before reaching out, this is tough but it’s the only course of action I can think to do right now. Thank you all
1
0