1 mo

Which guy should I choose and for how long?

Juststrollinagain
I feel like I can get any guy I want however, I am christian. I have had crushes for years and I finally feel like I can claim my power. But I dont know which one. 2 are in relationships, 3 are famous (I am that pretty I swear its not my fault ) one is in a another state and was dating someone when I tried to make moves, he is single now, and the other has a girlfriend but is moving to the same place.
I mean honestly I am focusing on my job search. One guy is a jerk, lives in the same space he def was really into me, but started to be a jerk when he realized I was keepign options open, its just that they are piling and I dont know who to choose anymore, or should I utilize them? :P help
1 mo
I mean, you should like cuddle and flirt with some guys right but man I am chrisian though :/ I am not sure
1
0