29 d

Can a guy who still lives at home at 26 and maybe a little longer while he works on his life bother dating?

alone4everguaranteed
Let’s say the guy is pretty good looking, in school, very smart with money, hygienic, knows how to take care of a house, and likes to learn... is he still forever alone.

I pretty much just never had a goal, track, push to get anywhere. In reality there are tons of cool jobs and I was never set on anything. Right now I’m getting my undergraduate degree and aiming towards medical school. I also do not work because that would 1) take away from study time and hobby time, and 2) my mom makes so much money that my earnings wouldn’t change much. I also literally only ask for food. If she wants to spoil me for Christmas or birthday I beg her for not much.

I know women would assume that I don’t do anything. I deal with laundry a fair amount. I do dishes the large majority of the time. I keep my room in top shape. I vacuum around the house every Friday or Saturday. I deal with the garbage. When we had my grandmother here I literally added a lock to my bedroom door so she wouldn’t vacuum or dust my room, or do my bed. So the “I don’t want to date a guy who still lives at home because I don’t want to be his mother” belief isn’t on me.

But I still worry. I used to have hope in a relationship but now it’s getting bad. It sits on my mind heavily and I’m scared. Look at my username. Even if a girl was exactly in my situation I don’t think she’d want me.

As I work on myself and my confidence in areas I can I still imagine being ghosted after a girl finds out.

So the nightmare of approaching a girl, asking her out, being great during the date, and getting ghosted after it worries me.
29 d
Edit: I’ve started to cook for myself over the week. Also every two weeks for two weeks I’d be home alone from 5:30pm to way past midnight because of my mom’s work hours.
3
2