1 mo

Why is my ex boyfriend (who told me he no longer had feelings for me) not telling anyone we broke up and still ‘pretending’ we’re together?

MarieG34
My ex boyfriend and I were together for 2 and a half years. He suffers with depression but is on medication and manages it. Recently he went through a depressive phase and then told me afterwards that he felt better but his feelings for me hadn’t come back. He wanted to continue the relationship to see if they did come back. Which we did for about 3 days then I said I couldn’t carry on if he didn’t have feelings so we agreed to end things. Neither one of us has messaged but we work together so say morning. I dramatically changed my hair, which he told me looked very nice. But then a few people (good friends of his) have said things to me about how he’ll love my hair etc because he hasn’t told them we’ve split up. Apart from pleasantries, we mostly avoid each other at work. Does any one think he’s having doubts about the relationship ending and that’s why he’s not telling anyone? Or is it just wishful thinking. I love him so much.
5
0