1 mo

I'm feeling unmotivated in my relationship with the guy I'm dating?

Anonymous
We've been dating for already 7 months, although he lives in another country and it gets hard to have regular dates... But recently I started seeing things in him that I didn't like at all. For example, if he's having a funny moment or he's entertained, he'll not text me or answer my texts, but when he's bored, wants to complain or whine about something he remembers me. Also, when it's very late at night and he's drunk. He can be texting and explaining things about him or his day but never asks me what I'm going to do during the day or how I'm feeling. And I'm not telling him anything about me or my day, just to see how much is this going to last, until he realises that he's been talking about himself and asks me something out of courtesy. I don't even give any details, because I don't feel it. And I'm very unmotivated. I don't even want to text him sometimes. Is this a normal reaction?
2
0