1 mo

Girls, What advice would you have for me if I want to get a date from a woman at my gym?

jgokgotit
I'd love to hear from any lady, but especially those in the 25-30 age range. I do not want to come off as creepy. I have not dated in 5 years, am an introvert and do not have a lot of dating experience in general. I like a woman at my gym and not just because she is hot. I've seen her with different friends at the gym and she seems genuinely kind. I get the sense that she is someone worth knowing outside the gym but I do not know exactly how to approach. She does come to the gym alone sometimes. I promise I am not stalking her and I do mind my own business at the gym, but I couldn't help but pick up on some things. Another things is, from the little bit I can see, she is in much better shape than me and maybe even stronger, not that that matters to me but I don't know if it would matter to her. I'm not afraid of the rejection, but afraid of making her uncomfortable. Sorry if I rambled lol Any advice?
1