26 d

How do I know if he wants this to become something serious or not, it’s too early to ask?

SydneySage
About two months ago, I randomly got talking with an old friend, he asked to see me for a date and I was pleasantly surprised, so I agreed. We’ve since been on three day-long dates, and have slept together and we text all day normally. He is amazing on our dates and we get on so well, he’s very affectionate and we cuddle and watch movies, but sometimes after we’ve seen eachother I worry a bit and feel like his texts aren’t the same as they were before. I don’t know if it’s true or just my overthinking? What would you do if you wanted to have something serious with someone? What signs would you show? He’s asked me to go on a double date with his best friend and his girlfriend soon, and we’ve spoken about whether we’d want kids, marriage that kind of stuff. We both decided we’re not ready yet and want to enjoy life. But how would I know if he was dating other people? And when is it appropriate to ask someone what they’re looking for with you? Thanks!
7
0