1 mo

I dumped him over the text due to his immaturity... and he immediately blocked me in every social media platforms... did I do the right thing?

Anonymous
He was ignoring my text and was avoiding me like straight 5 days and made up bunch of excuses... he also never gave me out his number or he never let me know about his other social medias... he lied to me a lot... however, he had real relationship with other girls... his ex broke up with him 2 years ago... leaving him devastated... maybe that's why he unconsciously treating women with trust issues... and never wanted to have any emotional bond after his horrible breakup... or maybe he is just a player... our relationship lasted only for 3 months... before I started to call out on his bullshit... as a high value women I don't play pathetic mindgames with boys... I value when a man is able to see my real worth instead of wasting time and energy from both sides...
11
3