1 mo

My boyfriend is dating me but it’s like he’s scared of commitment I don't know what to do anymore?

Anonymous
My boyfriend has broken up with me multiple times sometime I know I can be a handful but I know I make sure he knows I care about him etc. He has pushed me away then within the next hour tells me he’s scared and wants to be with me then a few months later it’s the same thing. I go on vacations with girlfriends out of town occasionally and he’ll text me about breaking up because he’s overthinking and it makes me just want to come back and see him.

I don’t know what I’m doing to make him think I’m not a good enough girlfriend I support him especially since both his parents are dead, I care for him I don’t know...

He has told me that he jumps into relationships too quickly and though this would be different. Yet he picks girls with nothing going for them and I am in my first year of my PhD program.

He has a potential baby on the way by a girl he hooked up with before talking to me and us dating she just popped up saying she thinks it’s his but doesn’t know and I was willing to stay and work through that
5
0