1 mo

I'm 22, and have achieved everything I dreamed of academically. However, I feel I'm not fun anymore. What can I do to get girls attracted?

Anonymous
I got so much engrossed in building a successful career that I neglected relationships and stuff for 5 years so as to focus on studies and other activities. I aced the exams, got amazing results, completed 2 major degrees at 22, and even got a lucrative job.

However, now that I have entered the bachelor scene, I realised that I'm not fun as compared to others. I'm confident, good looking (not jaw dropping) and sophisticated, but I'm too sincere in my approach, can't act silly/cute, and can't flirt loud. I don't drink/smoke/do drugs, which makes me a 'good guy' in front of girls, but not hot or amazing. Also, I wish to have a wholesome relationship, and not a fling after the party kind of thing.

What should I do to compete in this scenario with the other guys? (Again, I'm not less confident, I'm just aware of the situation)
1
2