1 mo

GUYS - THE GIG IS UP! - DON'T LIE! ... many of your profiles say "Married", "Engaged" "In A Relationship", etc. I have a question?

laurieluvsit
What would your partner think if she saw all the girls you are following on social media? ... especially girls with higher levels of sexual proclivities?

Seriously, would it be ok with her? ... or is this something you do in secret? ... DON'T LIE!

GIRLS, would it be ok with you if you were/are in a committed relationship and your guy is following a bunch of girls on social media, maybe even flirting with them, as if he were single?

... just wondering?
GUYS - THE GIG IS UP! - DONT LIE! ... many of your profiles say Married, Engaged In A Relationship, etc. I have a question?
A. GUY: Yes, I will be honest and admit that I do it in secret and she would not like it if she knew I were doing it
B. GUY: Yes, I do it but she knows it and it doesn't bother her
C. GUY: Yes, I do it and she doesn't like it but she is so emotionally attached to me that she just puts up with it anyway
Vote C
D. GIRL: NO, my guy would never do that to me and is not following any other girls on social media
Vote D
E. GIRL: Yes, I know my guy follows girls on social media and I don't really like it, but I love him and every guy it seems is doing it so there is not much I can do about it
Vote E
F. GIRL: Yes, my guy does it but it doesn't bother me in the least, I am totally OK with it and can do it too if I want
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Guys Following Girls on Social Media" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
69
9