1 mo

Was I too hard on this guy who was always very respectful of me?

Anonymous
So this guy took me on 4 dates and probably spent less than 20$ each time. No I didn’t mind at all that the dates were free because I felt that he was making it his priority to see me and get to know me which was very important. But even me, being a waitress, was a bit turned off at his cheapness. The first thing he did was eat at my table and not leave a tip after I had paid my own money just so that he could eat. Another time we had been out and he didn’t want to pay for parking while we were on a date. I would have offered to pay myself just because I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. But I decided to let him find his spot and take a nice walk instead. It wasn’t so bad and I got to see the scenery of the area but it was late and I felt that it was dangerous to be so careless and he should have just paid for the spot. Another time, a guy made a comment while we were walking and he didn’t stand up for me or say anything. Another time his car had some trouble and I didn’t want to make him feel bad so I let that one slide but it still annoyed me. The final straw was when he posted an overly provocative picture on Facebook. It was just the last straw for me and I decided to let him know that I wasn’t interested any more. I just wasn’t attracted to him. The car thing wasn’t exactly his fault, but the rest just made me feel like If I felt like he was that unattractive after four dates then I would probably just keep feeling worse and worse if I kept it up. But in your opinion, was I too hard on him?
3
1