28 d

Why would a girl be attractive enough to date for a bit, but not good enough to be in a relationship with?

Anonymous
Attractive enough to sleep with/be seen out in public with, but still not good enough to date log term.
Because this is always me. Can get the guys interested, never keep them. I know the obvious answer would be they’re using me, and maybe sometimes this is true, but it doens’t always seem this way, as they will initiate meeting up and doing things that don’t involve sex, like we’re properly dating, and even introduce me to family sometimes.
But once things verge on feeling serious, they drop me like. a hotcake. I’m SICK of it and I feel so worthless and depressed about it.

It makes me think I’m not attractive enough, but then. I wonder why they’d be comfortable being seen as my boyfriend in public, or persue me in the first place? Which leads me to assume there is somehing innately and fundamentally wrong with my personality that men run away from.

I’ve only ever properly dated 3 guys, but with each of them, the same thing has happened. 1 was Italian and I feel perhaps cultural differences and the language barrier played a big role in the demise of the relationship, as did me moving back to the UK from Italy. So I don’t take that one too personally, but the other 2 were ‘’decent’’ privately educated British guys.

I’m 23 by the way, trainee lawyer, well travelled, can hold conversations, been told I’m fun to hang out with, lots of close friends, dress well, independent etc. Nothing glaringly obviously wrong with me that I can see anyway! Of course I have faults, but these aren’t things I let show early on in the dating process.
5
1