1 mo

PLEASE HELP! Have I done the right thing post first date?

Anonymous
I had what I thought was a great first date with this guy. He mirrored my body language. Refused to let me buy a drink. Told me that I looked pretty on the way back to my car which he wanted to make sure I got back ok to.

Then he told me we should do it again soon. I think he went to kiss me but got my cheek so I just gave him a big hug.

He messaged to make sure I got home ok and said it was great to meet me. I said likewise and then he didn’t message me...

On the advice of a male friend who said he might feel deflated because I didn’t kiss him, I sent him a silly little text today (day 3).

he replied a couple of hours later. A fairly long message and asked me how my week was going.
He hasn’t mentioned going out again. Should I flirt with him? What do I do? Does he even like me if I had to message him first?
1 mo
Thanks everyone who has taken the time to reply to me 😊 how long should I wait for him to ask me out again before I bin him off?
6
2