30 d

How do you learn from a rejection?

Anonymous
I was rejected by a girl (a friend) I really liked almost 2 years ago, and I've been kinda thinking about where it went wrong or if it was about my behavior in any way. So, what are some common reasons girls would reject guys for and is there a way to find out where it might've went wrong? Some context: I don't think I was not confident around her, we would talk and engage in a conversation sometimes and I also just straight up confessed to her in person. I've known her for long, but never got the chance to confess. Anyway, I was nice to her, but I didn't put her on a pedestal or anything. I would disagree with her on things when I do. Sure, I can think of things that I can improve upon, but I can't think of something in particular that could've caused her to reject me... The only thing I can say is that I'm often criticized over not smiling a lot and perhaps being too serious, but at the same time when I would try to joke with her she sometimes (not all the time) takes it seriously which makes me back off. She was also sensitive and I would have to watch my tone of voice. But I was working on improving that and she knew, but I'm not sure if this is enough for rejection. So, are there any tips to learn from it?
Add Opinion