24 d

Introverted guys, what dating app do you use?

Anonymous
I am an introvert, as well, and I am thinking about joining a dating app even though the thought of it makes my head spin because I have personally experienced severe and countless forms of abuse throughout my entire existence, abused by my family, abused by all of my exes, bullied and abused by so-called male and female friends, and nowadays I am sexually objectified by too many men to count. The thought that there are so many people in the world pretending to be someone that they are not makes me feel drowsy, it fills me with this fear that I will end up in a relationship with another abusive guy, my heart and my brain can't take any more psychological pain. I really just don't have the energy to fight for my life again, the mechanism to escape a dire situation, or the will to live. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, and according to my psychiatrist in my home state, I would have been diagnosed with ptsd long before I married my former ex-husband if I had seen a psychiatrist or a psychologist earlier in my life. How do I make sure I find a guy with a real sense of empathy? What can I write on my profile that will attract empathic men and make men who lack empathy and remorse want to avoid me at all costs? I installed tinder, but I am hesitating to create an account, given everything that I have been through in my life, along with the really complex conditions I am facing in my life right now, it feels like a really bad idea, but I can't tell whether it’s is my gut instincts that are trying to warn me or tell me I am not ready to join a dating site, or if this is my fear that is trying to overshadow and drown out my gut feelings.
24 d
Nervous. Evil people target those with empathy, if I say I’m looking for a guy with a beautiful heart and soul, say that real and genuine mutual love means more to me his income and materialistic things, a toxic guy will mimic the exact type of guy I’m looking for. Toxic people are so good at hiding their themselves, and they rarely drop the mask they wear to hide true self till they are in a committed relationship and living with the empathic person who becomes a victim of abuse.
24 d
Hiding themselves*
9
0