28 d

Girls, why do females complain about fuck boys but expose their bodies on social media?

Anonymous
What happened to modesty? What happened to I just want to be with one guy instead of trying to impress 100,000 guys? It leaves guys like me in the dark because even though im in law school, even though I cook good food, even though I try to be a genuine, understanding and patient guy. I'm not forming myself as a douche bag online with his shirt off, or standing next to a Porsche or having my arms around multiple girls at a club or taking a selfie with a wad of cash... To me that's superficial thinking and that ATTRACTS people who want to live, eat, and die by that narcissistic lifestyle.

I'm just keeping it real, but even "keeping it real" is just "ohhh shut up dude let us live our lives". Well then I ask aren't people God fearing? I mean if you assume this life is just about we work, we go to school, we go to sleep, we fuck, we party and repeat as "life" I'm sorry but show me any successful student who strives and studies hard looking for positive results rather then the guy who cheats or is lazy in life and gets caught or flunks his classes. God will look at us how we treated each other or how we lived a pious, loving, caring lifestyle on earth. This question may garner zero responses or a few at best. And since I'm used to being "trolled" by fake accounts on GAG I'm not going to be surprised by immature responses. If people want to respond to this in a civilized, logical way then sure answer this.
5