27 d

Cut off a girl for the right reason a few days ago. But I’ve been real angry and depressed?

Anonymous
I had been talking to a woman (not girl she’s 33) on a dating app for a few weeks. She sent me long engaging texts. We had lot of conversation.

But I saw bunch of red flags that she wasn’t really interested but just wanted a “text buddy” to dump her dating frustrations out on. She didn’t have the class to straight up tell me she’s not interested but instead she assumed I was okay with some friendzone bullshit. This is despite the fact I made it clear I’m looking to date from the start.

Anyway I grew some balls years ago and when I sense a woman’s not interested I quickly speak up about it. If the girl gets wishy washy, tries to gaslight me or justify her behavior I just say “best of luck” move on and delete her number. I don’t have time or patience for the bullshit. Especially when I made it clear I’m looking to date.

And yet I’m depressed. I’m depressed and angry that women still ATTEMPT this crap. I respect myself for not tolerating it but the fact are so confident I’m okay with the friendzone is just so insulting. This makes me think there is something wrong about my myself.

Do other guy in their 30s deal with this often?
1
1