23 d

I got out of an abusive relationship and now I'm struggling to date but I want intimacy, what do I do?

Anonymous
Here's a list of things he'd do:

• I wore lingerie for him, he walked in and said "that's nice" and walked out, when I got upset he said "well you're not exactly a model"

• He'd grab my belly fat and laugh when I was naked even though i told him to stop.

• He'd call me names as a joke, such as c#nt and sl@g, even though I told him not to.

• Scream "you're a c#nt" while pointing in my face when we'd have an argument.

• Say "Don't you love me?" When I'd say no to things he'd ask me to do, like get him a glass of water when we were both sat on the sofa.

• Grabbed me and told me to call myself a little b#tch and wouldn't let go until I did.

• Poured beer over my head in front of people when I wouldn't go turn the music on in the garden.

• Whacked me in the face with his wallet in a bar in front of people when he got jealous that his friend was making me laugh.

• Tell me that I'd be nothing without him.
He also gave me herpes.

There's guys who want to date me but I'm so scared to date. He's already in a relationship, we split up three months ago.

I want to be cuddled and kissed but I'm so scared. How do I get over all this?
2
1