27 d

I am experiencing deep pain and deep joy at the same time. Can anyone help me through this?

Anonymous
I’m 28. Never had a boyfriend. For the first time, I moved into my own apartment, and it’s very nice - a dream. I’m unpacking and playing music. Going to a job that I love and find fulfilling and meaningful. Before moving I told a guy I had been talking to for a while that I like him and he shot me down. He (yes I still check his Instagram) just posted on the same day that I’m moving in, he is moving as well into a new place with his new girlfriend. He’s 33 and she’s 25. She also seems to have the same interests as me which makes it even harder. I have been having a bad urge to call him. I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I don’t know what to say and I know I shouldn’t text him.
27 d
I’m spending my first few nights in my place crying myself to sleep. It’s so painful. I feel like this is a beautiful time where i should be happy but I am still in pain and fear. I should trust the universe because it got me here despite everything. But I really doubt I’ll ever find someone
7
1