22 d

Is it advisable to let my girlfriend keep travelling and going on dates with him?

Anonymous
My girlfriend told me about this guy that likes her and wants her. She said he asked her if she was in a relationship, she hesitated and her answer was NO (she denied me but she told me about it). She went out on a date with him and she said she told him that she's in a relationship so they agreed to be friends. Now they had a date again but she didn't let me know this time (when she was on the call with me it slipped from her mouth but she didn't realise). They went on a third date but this time a couple of her friends went with her and she told me about this. This guy said he has a job offer for her and now she's going to be travelling with him for about 5hours and when they get there they would be sleeping in the same room and on the same bed. She assured me nothing is going to happen between them. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do.
Please I need your replies ASAP🙏🏼
2
5