29 d

I'm not sure if he's still interested?

Anonymous
So I matched with a guy on Tinder and we really seemed to hit it off. We'd text almost nonstop and went on a couple of dates. He recently went on a trip to San Diego to check out apartments (he wants to move there in the spring). Since he came back, I noticed a drop in communication on his part. He stopped sending cute things, we rarely FaceTime anymore and I maybe get 3-4 texts a day. I wanted to ask him if he was still interested on our next date, but when I texted him the night before if our date was still on I didn't get a response. The morning of our date, he said that he didn't think we should do our date since he got in a fight with his mom and was feeling upset about it. He didn't offer to reschedule. I really like him but I'm afraid to ask if he's still interested.
25 d
Okay y'all an update. After cancelling the date I haven't heard from him. I double texted (no shame in that) and got a response at 1:30 in the morning. He apologized for not reaching out. He said that he was super conflicted with his life path and has just been taking a step back from people to think about how and what he needs to do to keep moving forward in life. He also said that he doesn't have any intentions of ignoring me or anything like that. Should I be that trusting and believe him?
I'm not sure if he's still interested?
4
1