22 d

What can single people do if they can't find any relationships?

scott04sa22
What can single can do if they can't get into any relationships at all. I kinda talked about it All the good ones are taken. I tried for over 20 years but can't find anybody. So I'll try to find something to do that single people do when they can't find any relationships. What do you single people do when you can't find any relationships or find any encounters or find any friends with benefits. This question it's mostly best for people who can't find any relationships, encounters or friends with benefits. I personally think she's not out there at all for me. I guess it's a family tradition. My dad found my mom but my uncle did find someone but she reject his proposal because they were both too similar and she's too focus on her careers and she climb so many ladders and made it to the top of her career and she loves it 💰🤑💰. Maybe I'll do the same or something. I don't know.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Updates:
22 d
What can single people can do if they can't find any relationships? That's my question. My auto speller on my phone sucks. Sorry
What can single people do if they can't find any relationships?
Add Opinion