24 d

Ran into ghoster, why did she do this?

Anonymous
I was very close friends with her, on the cusp of dating, we would call, text, email each other every day multiple times (we both contacted each other). e

She then ghosted me for three weeks, ignored my text messages and phone calls.

I then see her in public and its awkward, we both say hi and talk to a mutual acquaintance that is there, not to each other. She watches for my reaction when she asks this acquaintance if she is coming to hers for dinner (the acquaintance is a female platonic friend) and says yes.

So I said a generic by to everyone turn and walk off and then then I hear the ghoster shout "Bye [MY NAME]" and was looking straight at me. I said the same back to her and walked on.

She has continued to ignore me since that day and that was a week ago.

Why on earth did she ghost me for three weeks then do this stuff? She could of just ignored me and not talked to me or said bye to me so any ideas as to what is going on, why check for my reaction and say bye to me?
Ran into ghoster, why did she do this?
1
1